Normal use conditions
YH5CX-13 / 40 overhead insulated conductor overvoltage protection is a pierced insulated conductor type combined structure protector. Its normal applicable conditions are:
1. The ambient temperature is not higher than + 40 ° C and not lower than ﹣ 40 ° C;
2. Sunlight sunshine 0.1w / cm²;
3. The altitude does not exceed 1000m;
4. The frequency of the power supply is not less than 48Hz and not more than 62Hz;
5. Areas with an earthquake intensity of 7 degrees or below;
6. The maximum wind speed does not exceed 35m / s;
7, ice thickness is not more than 2cm;
8. As the discharge gap can be adjusted with the sag of the wire, it is suitable for lightning protection reconstruction projects of overhead insulated lines in various geographical environments;
9, the installation body lightning arrester has strong discharge capacity, large flow, can avoid high and low voltage discharge electrodes burning, long service life.
Product structure and working principle
The protector structure is composed of three parts: a high-voltage puncture electrode, a lightning arrester body and a mounting hardware. A high potential is drawn from the high-voltage puncture electrode contacting the wire core, and a series gap is formed with the top of the arrester body.
The working principle of the protector is: the air gap isolates the power frequency voltage during normal operation, and the arrester body can hardly withstand the voltage; under the action of lightning overvoltage caused by inductive or direct lightning, the air gap is penetrated, and the puncture electrode discharges the top of the arrester body At this time, the lightning arrester presents a low impedance and discharges the lightning current, thereby protecting the insulated wire. The modified protector has a compact structure and excellent protection performance for insulated conductors. Even if the arrester body is damaged, the high-voltage puncture electrode can still function as an anti-arc fitting. The power frequency freewheeling arc arc leaves the conductor and burns on the electrode to protect the conductor. Free from damage.